Monday, August 16, 2010

Yawn...back to the grind...think anyone would notice if I napped under my desk ??

Well, howdy there y’all. I’m back from my vacation week and I guess that means that I’m back to my blogging.


It’s been a slow week for me so not much to write about on the dating subject. I’ve actually not been on any new dates lately.
Yes, I know that sounds really ho-hum but I needed to take a step back and take a short break from the dating realm. My biggest focus right now is on when the heck I can squeeze in another vacation day or two!

To set the record straight, this blog is about my dating experiences over the course of the last 5 years. It is from my perspective and from experiences of me and my single friends. It is not a ‘how to’ blog or to help you find your soul mate. It’s simply to share my interesting and crazy funny experiences with my friends and others. It’s to make you laugh and to help you realize that you are not alone because it’s happened to the best of us.

With that being said, I will say that the last couple of dates that I had went well. Sometimes that doesn’t leave me much scoop to write about, but at least it lets me know that there still are some nice people out there, even if they never become anything more than just friends. It keeps your hopes up and the dream alive. Until of course, you have another date from hell with some fetish freak that wants to wear your shoes or undies. Yes, that has actually happened to me.
Come to think of it, I’ve actually had one man pet my hair like I was a dog. And yes, he’s still on the dating site so watch out all you single ladies!

I’ve come to the conclusion that a date can go one of three ways:

1. you feel that instant click/butterflies right away

2. you feel that instant NO WAY

3. or you feel left with a sense of confusion as to how you feel, how it went and if you want to bother doing it again.

The ‘hair petter’ date went well up until the point when he freaked me out and then smelled my hair at the local Tim Horton’s.
That was most certainly an instant NO WAY!


Ok, well I will write more soon…have a great week.

I promise to entertain you further with my ‘diary of dating’.



L

No comments:

Post a Comment